3.22.2009

Ode to the Economy

Well its Sunday, another week has passed and my life has gotten duller, if thats possible. Its a good thing its March, March Madness!! Its crazy, its madness (haha), and it keeps me entertained. Plus, Auburn is in the NIT and have played 2 games here and have made it to the third round, which will be here as well against Baylor. Its nice having post-season games to go to, although it will all come to an end on Tuesday. If we win on Tuesday the next round is played in NYC. Maybe I should go back...haha!

I am still looking for jobs...constantly, all day long. I had a lead recently back home in Baldwin County. It was for a long term sub position in 4th grade. I made lots of phone calls, jumped through hoops and got no answers. Found out that the school was possibly going to be closed next year so there was a lot of tension with in the school and the community. I decided that I did not want to put myself in that situation and that it just wasn't meant to be. So, now its just a waiting game till contracts our signed by current teachers for next year and pick slips have been handed out. Its going to be slim pickins thanks to the economy.

Well back to sports. Its spring, basketball season is almost over, so that means that baseball season is just weeks away! I am watching Fever Pitch and getting really pumped about some CUBS baseball. Hopefully this summer i'll be making a few trips to the ATL to watch them play.

Thats my life in a nutshell right now...dull and boring.
Sorry that you wasted your time reading.
I can't sleep, so that's the only reason why I wrote this.

No comments: