3.25.2009

J-O-B

I sat down today to get things together to apply to various schools. And by "things" i mean resumes, transcripts, copies of my teaching license, letter stating I Highly Qualified according to NCLB standards, SS card, and reference letters. So far I have officially applied to Mountain Brook and Hoover. I have talked to other school systems but these are the 2 systems that actually have openings in elementary education. I am also applying to Homewood, Baldwin County, St. Paul's, and St. Luke's.

This is a very daunting process, especially when you are applying for the first time and I hate having those awkward conversations when you have no idea what to say. I wish I could skip this whole process and just have a job. To bad it doesn't work that way. I think more than anything I am ready for a change and getting out of Auburn is the start. It would also be awesome to know where I'll be in the fall so I could I get settled in new surroundings before school starts.

No comments: